Romantic Status in English for Girlfriend and Boyfriend

Romantic Whatsapp status: Best and Popular Romantic Whatsapp status in English for Boy Friends. So today I will Share with you the Best Romantic Status in English for Girlfriend

1) You + Me = Cce ( Cutest Couple Ever )


2) Being In Love Never Goes Out Of Style.


3) Once, I Talk To You, Nothing Else Matters.


4) You’Re Different But That’S Why I Like You.


5) True Loves Never Dies, It Only Gets Stronger.


6) I Think Our Love Can Do Anything We Want It To.


7) My Eyes Literally Turn To Hearts When I See You.


8) My Eyes Literally Turn To Hearts When I See You. 


9) You’Re That Someone, I Never Expected To Fall For.


10) A Smile Is An Inexpensive Way To Change Your Looks.


11) I’M In Love With You….And All Your Little Things.


12) I Never Wish To Be Parted From You From This Day On.


13) I Wanna Lay On Your Chest & Listen To Your Heart Beat.


14) You Are My Heart And Soul. I Will Love You Forever Long.


15) From The First Day, I Saw You. You Had Me, I Was Yours. 


16) Every time We Say Good-Bye. I Wish We Had One More Kiss!


17) Come What May…..I Will Love You…..Until My Dying Day. 


18) With You, I Forget All My Stress. With You, I Feel My Best.


19) Feels Like Half Of Me Is Missing And I Hate This Feeling :


20) Of All The Lies You Told Me, ” I Love You ” Was Me 




( (  Romantic Status in English for Girlfriend 2018 ) )



21) When I Talk To You The Rest Of The Word Suddenly Fades Away.


.
22) When You Kissed Me With Love In Your Heart You Owned My Soul.



23) The Best Feeling Are Those That Have No Words To Describe them.



24) A Hundred Hearts Would Be Too Few To Carry All My Love For You.



25) I Wish You To Know That You Have Been The Last Dream Of My Soul. 



26) Love Is A Blind Whore With Mental Disease And No Sense Of Humor.



27) You May Hold My Hand For A While, But You Hold My Heart Forever.



28) Its Better To Have Loved And Lost Than Never To Have Loved At All.



29) When I Look Into Your Eyes, Its Like Falling In Love All Over Again.



30) The More We Filled With Thoughts Of Lust The Less Find True Romantic Love.



31) I Love You With All My Tummy, I Could Say Heart But My Tummy Is Much Bigger.



32) There Is No Difference Between A Wise Man And A Fool When They Fall In Love.



33) Love Doesn't Make The World Go Round. Love Is What Makes The Ride Worthwhile.



34) When I First Saw You, I Fell In Love With You And You Smiled Because of You Knew.



35) Life’S Most Beautiful Things Are Not Seen With Eyes, But Fell With The Heart. 



36) I Think Of You At 2 Am. When I Can’T Slee And I Wish You Were There To Hold Me.



37) That Day Must Be The Happiest Day Of My Life! Because You Said ‘You Love Me’!!!



38) I Don’T Need A Perfect Relationship, I Just Need Someone Who Won’T Give Up On Me.



39) Regardless If Life’S Ups And Downs, You’Re The Sunshine That Wipes Away My Frowns.



40) It Seems Right Now That All I’Ve Ever Done In My Life Is Making My Way Here To You.



41) Wow! You Have A Huge Pimple In Between Your Shoulders! Oh, Wait That’S Your Face.



42) I Love You For Who You Are From Inside. The Lovely Looking Outside Is Just A Bonus.



43) I Don’T Want Diamonds Or The World, I Just Want You To Hold Me And Call Me Your Girl.



44) If Your Love Was All I Had In This Life, That Would Be Enough Until The End Of Time.



45) I Carry Your Heart Inside My Heart You Are My Soul Mate I Will Always Belong To You.



46) I Dropped A Tear In The Ocean, The Day That I Find It Is The Day I’Ll Stop Loving You.



47) I Am Not Waiting For A Price. I Am Waiting For The One Who Thinks I Am Their Princess.



48) And I Promise You This, No Matter Who Enters Your Life, I Will Love More Than Any Of Them. 



49) If I Had A Flower For Every Time You Made Smile & Laugh I’D Have A Garden To Walk In Forever.



50) When I Dream, I Dream Of You. Maybe One Day, Dreams Will Come True. Because I Really Love You.


( ( Romantic Status in English for Boyfriend 2018 ) ) 


So to Express Love, We have collected best Romantic Love quotes for you. Best Romantic Status for Whatsapp in EnglishCute Romantic Status in EnglishRomantic Status for Boyfriend - Romantic Status for GirlfriendLove Romantic Status

51) Thinking Of You Is Easy, I Do It Every Day. Missing You Is The Heartache That Never Goes Away.



52) My Thoughts Are Free To Go Anywhere, But It's Surprising How Often They Head In Your Direction.



53) You Are The Sun In My Day, The Wind In My Sky, The Waves In My Ocean, And The Beat In My Heart.



54) Love You Now Like I’Ve Loved You When We First Met, You Are The Other Half That Makes Me Whole.



55) Thinking Of You Is Easy, I Do It Every Day. Missing You Is The Heartache That Never Goes Away.



56) If A Girl Is Stupid Enough To Love You After You Broke Her Heart I Guarantee You She Is The One.



57) It Takes A Lot To Hate You, It Takes Too Much To Forget You, But It Took So Little To Love You.



58) A Woman Who Truly Loves You Will Be Angry At You For So Many Things, But Will Always Stick Around.



59) Falling In Love With Just You, Again And Again, And Again, Seems Like The Best Way To Spend A Life.



60) If There Ever Comes Day When We Can't Be Together. Keep Me In Your Hearts. I’Ll Stay There Forever.

 (  ( Romantic Whatsapp Status 2018) )



61) Being Deeply Loved By Someone Gives You Strength. While Loving Someones Deeply Gives You Courage.



62) There Is No Reason To Say “I Love You” Without A Way To Prove That It Is Undeniably True And Sincere.



63) I Don’T Want Anyone Else To Have Your Heart, Kiss Your Lips, Or Be In Your Arms Because That’S Only Place.



64) I Forgot Your Name…Can I Call You ” Mine”? In That Case, I Forgot My Name Too! You Can Call Me ” Yours”! 



65) One Day You’Ll Meet Someone Who Doesn’t Care About Your Past Because They Want To Be With You In Your Future.


66) Good Relationships Don't Just Happen. They Take Time, Patience, And Two People Who Truly Want To Be Together. 



67) When You Smile I Can Feel All My Passion Unfolding Your Hand Brushes Mine And A Thousand Sensations Seduce Me.



68) It Takes Two Special People, To Make A Loving Pair. There’S A Joy Being Around You. A Feeling I Love To Share.



69) I Am A Bit Of A Hopeless Romantic, I Really Do Have A Faith And A Belief In Love, And When I Love, I Love Hard.



70) Don't Worry When I Fight With You, Worry When I Stop Because It Means There’S Nothing Left For Us To Fight For.



71) Ever Since You Stepped Into My Life, You’Ve Fitted It With Love, Warmth And Lots Of Precious Moments. Sweetheart.



72) True Love Os The Gift, We All Possess. It Is The Key To The Heart & The Soul’S Happiness. You're My Love, My Life.



73) No Matter What Happens Today, Tomorrow Or A Million Tomorrows From Now, I Will Always Love You. This I Promise You.



74) There's Nothing I Could Ever Say, And Nothing I Could Do To Let You Know Just How Much Love Is In My Heart For You.



75) I Love Your Feet Because They Have Wandered Over The Earth And Through The Wind & Water Until They Brought You To Me.



76) If I Could Be Anything I Would Be Your Tear, So I Could Be Born In Your Eye, Live Down Your Cheek And Die On Your Lips. 



77) I Love You Will All My Heart Right From The Very Start. Our Love Grows Stoner every day With Everything You Do And Say.



78) No Matter What Has Happened. No Matter What You've Done. No Matter What You Will Do. I Will Always Love You. I Swear It.



79) When I Give You My Time. I’M Giving You A Portion Of My Life That I Will Never Get Back. So Please Don’T Me Make Me Regret.




80) I Love You More Than Any Word Can Say, I Love You More Than Every Action I Take, I’Ll Be Right Here Loving You Till The End.

 (  ( Romantic Whatsapp Status 2018) )



81) When I Look At You, I Can't Deny There Is A God. Bcoz Only God Could Have Created Someone As Wonderful And Beautiful As You.



82) It Was A Million Tiny Little Things That, When You Added Them All Up, That Meant We Were Supposed To Be Together And I Knew It.



83) From The Moment I Saw You, I Couldn’t Keep My Eyes Off Of You. Years Have Passed And I Am Still In A Trance When You Come Around.



84) The Perfect Date For Me Would Be Staying At Home, Making A Big Picnic In Bed, Eating Wotsits And Cookies While Watching Cable Tv.



85) I Have A Heart And That Is True, But Now It Has Gone From Me To You, So Care For It Just Like I Do, Because I Have A No Heart & You Have Two.



86) To Live This Life I Need A Heartbeat, To Have A Heartbeat I Need A Heart, To Have A Heart I Need Happiness And To Have Happiness I Need You!



87) I Am Yours & You Are Mine Without You I Am Never Fine. You Are My Day, You Are My Night. I Know From My Heart That This Is Right. I Love You, Dear.



88) Love IS like A Lost Object. If You Search Too Hard, You Won’T Find It. But If You Just Forget About It, It Will Show Up In The Most Unexpected Way.



89) Loving You Deeply Makes Me Alive. Missing You Keeps Me Breathing. Remembering You Every Second Of My Day Makes The Love Grow. I Love You Soo Much.



90) My Dear Love, Every Moment And Every Minute That I Spent With You, In My Life Is A Wonderful Dream Come True. I Always Did And Will Always Love You.



91) As We Grow Older Together, As We Continue To Change With Age, There Is One Thing That Will Never Change….I Will Always Keep Falling In Love With You.



92) Why Do We Close Our Eyes When We Sleep, When We Dream, When We Kiss? This Is Because The Most Precious Thing In The World Is Unseen. When I Close My Eyes I See You.



93) I Have Received Many Gifts, That Have Sent From Above, Little Things & Big Things, Including Your Love, If Our Love Was Not Meant To Be, Then He Would Not Have Given You To Me.

Romantic Status in English for Girlfriend and Boyfriend



Great Romantic Whatsapp Status and QuotesRomantic Whatsapp statusBest and Popular Romantic Whatsapp status in English for Boy Friends and Girl Friends. So today I will Share with you the Best

1. Happiness means you.

2. To me, you're perfect.



3. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.

4. When a girl is in love, you can see it in her smile, When a guy is in love you can see it in his eyes.

5. Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.



6. Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together we are Everything.

7. A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.

8. Love is when you look into someone's eyes and see everything you need.

9. Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.

10. I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.


11. Love is sweet When its New. But it is sweeter when its true.

12. I am a lover, Not a fighter. But i can fight for what i love.

13. Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.

14. Distance is just a test to see how far love can travel.

15. Where there is love, there is life.

16. My heart is, and always will be, yours.

17. Love has no age, no limit, and no death.

18. I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time.

19. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.

20. The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That's the one.


21. When I first saw you, I fell in love with you and you smiled because you knew.

22. Let me love you if not for the rest of your life then for the rest of mine.

23. You have no idea how fast my heart beats when I see you.

24. Every morning would be perfect if I woke up next to you.

25. Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled & replied, she’s fine.


26. Nothing is perfect, but when I’m with you everything is perfect.

27. Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.

28. No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.

29. I wish dreams were like wishes, and wishes came true, cause in my dreams I’m always with you.

30. When I dream, I dream of you. Maybe one day, dreams will come true. Because I really love you.


31. I can’t place anyone above you but I can place myself above you, not to be a master but to be your shield and always protect you.

32. True romance isn’t Romeo and Juliet who died together but grandma and grandpa who grew old together.

33. I’ll love you until the day after forever.

34. Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

35. There are only two times that I want to be with you… Now and Forever.

36. If I could be anything I would be your tear, so I could be born in your eye, live down your cheek and die on your lips.

37. Love is a feeling that is felt _deep in the heart and I feel it for you.

38. I have tested Many sweet dishes but All they are not as sweet as my lover’s lips...

39. I wish I could tell you how I feel because every night before I sleep, you are all I think about.

40. Close your eyes and I will kiss you, then Tomorrow I will miss you.


41. Love is heat... you are sweet... when two Lips are meet each other. then love is complete...

42. Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it...

43. True love comes once in a lifetime. Don't miss it, open your eyes and your heart...

44. Falling in love with you is the 2nd best thing in the world. Finding you is the 1st...

45. Your presence in my life brings smiles and happiness, loving thought within my heart!

46. Someday, somewhere, somehow I and you will be together in life...

47. Your eyes are the sweetest stars in a world I’ve ever seen...

48. When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it's a text message from you...

49. This distance between us could never stop me from loving you...

50. Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind.


Romantic Status in English for Girlfriend and Boyfriend 2018


51. Love is made by trust, respect, and caring.

52. I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it?

53. Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.

54. Now you know! no one’s ever loved anyone as much as I love you...

55. I love you and you love me. That's all we’ll ever need.

56. Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning!

57. You have no idea how much you make me smile <3

58. It hurts to have you in my heart when I want you in my arms.

59. Dream about me, trust me, hold me always, love me forever!

60. Unconditional love isn't a weakness. It's a strength that will lead you forever!


61. I’ll always love you. Until my heart stops beating.

62. If you really LOVE her, you wouldn't be afraid to tell the whole world.

63. True love doesn't have a happy ending. It has no ending <3

64. I'm touching you, but you can't feel, I scream at you, but you can't hear...

65. Everyone has the right to envy me because I have you.

66. You are the keeper of my heart...

67. Every day, every hour, every minute, and every second. I can't stop thinking of you!

68. True love does not have a happy ending, because true love never ends.

69. I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.

70. I love you not because I need you but I need you because I love you.
 


71. The secret is keeping busy, and loving what you do.

72. I can't make you love me but you can't keep me from loving you.

73. Every girl has a chance to meet her prince. It's just up to her to realize he's the one <3

74. Whenever I think about you I get butterflies.

75. I love you because no one else in the world can make me feel the way you do.

76. My boyfriend is so freaking AWESOME <3

77. Since I met you I smile more, laugh easier and sleepless <3

78. I love how its so easy for you to put a smile on my face :)

79. The nights I don't dream about you, are the nights I stay up thinking of you...

80. Boy: Because you're the best I've ever had and I love you :)


81. Love you today + love you tomorrow = love you forever

82. Love doesn't need to be perfect, it just needs to be true. Well if your love is true then its perfect.

83. Sometimes I just want to see my future to make sure you're in it.

84. 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning. I Love You... You mean the world to me.

85. I love you now like I've loved you when we first met, you are the other half that makes me whole.

86. It's not that I’m afraid to tell you I Love You, I’m just afraid of your response.

87. I text you first because I miss you. If I don't text you, I'm waiting for you to miss me.

88. You two are one of the best couples I have ever seen, may you stay happy always.

89. Life is impossible without love.

90. Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything you need.


91. Who loves nobody, can’t love even himself.

92. Love demands less than friendship.

93. True love is when you don’t need to care about how you look anymore.

94. Everything seems beautiful if you look at it with love.

95. Jealousy is always born together with love but does not always die without it.

96. Truth is I miss you. All the time, every second, every minute, every hour, every day.

97. It’s amazing how stupid you can be when you are in love.

98. To love is nothing. To be loved is something. To love and be loved is everything.

99. I hate you, we break up. You call me, I love you again...

100. It takes a lot to hate you, it takes too much to forget you, but it took so little to love you...


Romantic Status in English for Girlfriend and Boyfriend 2018


1. “When someone asks me: How is life? I just smile and tell them that she is fine.”



2. “Life provides us with countless beautiful people, but I have found that there is only one person that makes life beautiful.”



3. “Everything is perfect when I am with you, yet nothing is perfect when we’re apart.”



4. “Missing you is an indescribable ache that never goes away.”



5. “Thinking of you is easy, but knowing that I won’t see you today truly hurts the heart.”



6. “No matter what happens today, tomorrow or a million tomorrows from now, I will always love you. This I promise you.”



7. “Love is beautiful because everything is perfect. You are perfect.”



8. “Every night I go to sleep hoping and wishing that dreams come true. Every night, in my dreams, I am with you.”



9. “Dreams are what we aspire to have or do in life, but the only dreams I have are of you.”



10. “Love is the beginning of everything in life; it leads to unimaginable happiness.”



11. “When I dream, all my dreams are of you. The countless nights I used to stay awake are gone as I can’t wait to be in your dreamy embrace.”



12. “Placing someone above you is an impossibility.”



13. “Grandma and grandpa will be just how our love story will unfold. Romeo and Juliet never got to grow old together.”



14. “The day after forever simply doesn’t give me enough time to love you endlessly.”



15. “Now and forever. These are the two things I think about when I say I love you.”



16. “What would I be if I could be anything? I would be a tear that swells in your eyes, trickles down your check and ends up on your lips.”



17. “When we first met, I dropped a tear in the ocean. As time went by, I realized I had a better chance of finding that single tear than of not loving you.”



18. “Why would anyone ever ask what love is? Love is love; it is unexplainable and unimaginable. Love can be the best thing in the world, or it can lead to the deepest pain a person will ever feel in their lives.”



19. “There is no reason to say I love you without a way to prove that it is undeniably true and sincere.”




20. “Love is best described as a rubber band. You hold one side, and I hold that other. As our love grows, the rubber band stretches, and we hope that the other person doesn’t let go and allow love to smack us right in the face.”




21. “How can a person be too busy? If a person truly loves you, they will find the time to spend with you.”



22. “Love starts off as cute, innocent and sweet. What new lovers don’t understand is that love doesn’t turn beautiful the moment it begins. Love is like wine; it gets stronger and more beautiful as each day passes.”



23. “You can feel the wind, but you can’t see it. This is exactly what happens with love. You can feel it, but there aren’t enough hours in the day to explain it fully.”



24. “If I can be yours, you can be mine, and we will both be one love.”



25. “There isn’t a person on the planet that doesn’t know how to love. Everyone knows how to love, but few people know how to love forever.”



26. “From the moment I saw you, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. Years have passed and I am still in a trance when you come around.”



27. “How many times have you crossed my mind? I’m not sure you ever actually left.”



28. “Love is like an attack that is meant to hit all of your senses at one time. Your heart, head, eyes, lips, smell – everything. It just seems like the world comes to life when you’re in love.”



29. “Words will never hurt as much as losing the one person you truly love.”



30. “I fell in love because of a smile, but I stayed in love because of your heart.”



31. “Perfecting the love we can give is far more productive than trying to find the perfect person to love.”



32. “When you’re gone, I long for your embrace, your touch, that smell that makes every other scent in the world seem dull and plain.”



33. “I swear to you that this moment in time, this very second while we’re together, I will never forget it as long as I live.”



34. “I wanted to tell you I loved you the moment I met you, but that would have been too soon. Now, I want you to tell me you love me the moment we’re together.”



35. “The happiest time in my life is occurring as we speak. I have never been as happy or complete as I am with you.”



36. “Deeply loving someone can take away your heart, but it can also give you a strength and passion that you never realized was possible.”



37. “I think a soul is comprised of two people’s hearts that have melded together in love.”



38. “The beginning of all the knowledge and passion in love starts with one thing: a loving heart.”




39. “Men are already in love the moment they see a woman, but when she speaks and listens to him, that is forever.”

See Some More Like - Whatsapp English Status About Life 2018
                                     
                                       One Line Best English Song Lyrics for Status 2018
             
                                       Whatsapp Status in English One Line 2018

40. “What have I always wanted? This is a question often asked, but the answer is always the same: you.”



41. “The beginning and end of anything that is worth it in life start with love.”



42. “I love life because it has brought me to you; I love you because you have shown me life.”



43. “I love you for you. This I know is true. But I love you forever, this is something I feel in my heart.”



44. “The soul is a magical thing; an unexplainable part of every person’s life. The soul only really displays itself when someone it loves dearly is not in their arms.”



45. “Maybe dreams will come true, but for once, my dream is fulfilled in you.”



46. “I need you. I want you. I love you.”



47. “I am not the person that chose to be with you. My heart chose you.”



48. “Love is just love. No matter how much you want to explain it, love will always remain a mystery until you experience it.”



49. “Experience has shown me that you can lust over many, but only truly love one person.”



50. “Why does love have to have an ending? The moment one of us lets go, we can still love the other with every last fiber of our being. I know I love you in the same way.”


Romantic Status in English for Girlfriend and Boyfriend 2018



51. “Love that’s new is sweet; love that is sweet is true, and the sweetest love of all is loving you.”



52. “You are the beating of my heart, the rhythm of my music, the essence of my soul.”



53. “Smiles and love will brighten up your day, but no one’s day will be as bright as mine because I am with you.”



54. “The blazing hot sun doesn’t have the same burning passion that I have for you.”



55. “The stars in the sky may twinkle at night, but your love is the light of my life.”



56. “The night may be cold, the night may be dark, but the night is my favorite time of day because I am in your arms.”



57. “Nothing in the world can brighten up my day as much as making you smile.”



58. “Thousands of smiles have crossed my face all thanks to you. It’s amazing how in one second, love can make you smile, laugh, cry and feel complete.”



59. “If loving you means that I have to spend the rest of my life afraid that you’ll let go, it is well worth it.”




60. “The scorching sun in the desert provides an everlasting thirst, but your love creates a lasting purpose.”



61. “The light of your love is as bright as the blazing sun, and only the stars at night can tame your brightness.”



62. “If I run away with you, does that mean that we will never be apart? If so, I will start running as long as you follow.”



63. “I died the moment you left me, I was born the moment that we kissed. My life was truly lived the second we spent time together.”



64. “Every morning provides me with the chance to live out my dream life – my life spent being with you.”



65. “Falling in love with just you, again and again, and again, seems like the best way to spend a life.”



66. “I always wanted to be your friend, until the moment that we were friends. As soon as we were friends, I wanted to forever be your lover.”



67. “Your name is etched in my heart and soul, and will never be forgotten. You are the last remaining piece to a heart that was never quite whole until you were in it.”



68. “Maybe the world is going to hell and maybe there are a lot of things I will never understand, but the one thing I know for certain is that you have made my life worth living. I love you.”



69. “The night is worthwhile because I dream of you. Opening my eyes in the morning is worthwhile because you’re by my side.”




70. “Thinking of you is almost euphoric. The moment you cross my mind, I have a tendency to smile, laugh and feel like the world is perfect.”



71. “Perfection and imperfection are one in the same. I love you perfectly in my own imperfect way.”



72. “In your eyes I see hope, I see dreams, I see that the world isn’t as simple as people make it out to be. The world is complex, and that complexity is only displayed when you love someone more than you love yourself.”



73. “Who wants to spend an eternity in heaven when spending a moment with you is possible?”



74. “I see the stars in your eyes. In your smile, I see heaven. In the clouds, I see you – my angel.”



75. “True love doesn’t need to run smooth. It just needs to run until perfection is found.”



76. “If you view love as a never-ending journey, you will see that it started the moment I met you and has ceased to end.”



77. “The best thing in the world was finding you. The second best thing in the world is loving you.”



78. “You can be a million miles away, but you will forever be close to my heart.”



79. “Kindness and love flow through your life so effortlessly that it can’t help but spread to everyone and everything you come in contact with.”


80. “The complete world has been reshaped. The trees are swaying differently, flowers smell different, and the stars seem to be brighter. All of this is a consequence of falling in love with you.”


81. “I will hold your hand if you hold my heart.”



82. “Breathing is effortless, but it isn’t as natural or easy as loving you.”



83. “I have seen the path of love. The path is narrow and hard to traverse. The path of love requires just one person to pass through at a time, yet still be with their lover. The path can only be walked when two people become one.”



84. “Your love is like a flame that grows in intensity and power. The longer I love you, the more I realize that life wouldn’t be worth living if you weren’t around.”



85. “What do you know about love? I know that it both starts and ends with you.”



86. “You are my first thought in the morning and my last thought before I go to bed. No matter how far we are from one another, we’re never truly apart.”



87. “By night time, my heart has pounded so swiftly that the only thing that will calm it down is the touch of your sweet embrace.”



88. “I used to be afraid of the dark. The sense of being completely alone was something I couldn’t overcome. Now, our hearts are so intertwined that the dark is overcome with your love.”



89. “God asked me what the best thing that I experienced in life was. Do you know what I said? You!”




90. “There is no right or wrong place for love. It kind of just happens, and then you’re stuck with it.”




91. “Whoever said that love was worth living for wasn’t lying. There is no better reason to live than to love someone so utterly completely.”



92. “In a heartbeat, love comes crashing through the door, overthrowing our lives and making it perfect.”



93. “You may be a million miles from me, but I can still feel the warmth of your heart.”



94. “It may seem impossible to you, but no one in the world has loved you as much as I do at this very moment.”



95. “The moment that you said I love you, I knew you were the one for me.”



96. “To be loved is to be extraordinarily lovable – just like you.”



97. “You’re every reason, every hope that I’ve experienced.”



98. “There will come a day when one of us leaves this earth. That is the day that true love will die.”



99. “It all seems perfect. Your smile, your hair, the way that you love me and I love you. It is the definition of perfect.”


100. “Who the heck wants perfect when you are in the world?”

Romantic Status in English for Girlfriend and Boyfriend 2018



101. “There are no rules when it comes to love – just values.”



102. “Accidents don’t happen when we meet people. Every person that we meet in life crosses our path for a reason.”



103. “Loving someone means you’re not selfish. Love means even if a person doesn’t choose to live their life with you, you just want them to be happy.”



104. “Unfortunately, you need to care less to see if someone will actually care more.”



105. “There is no 2-second rule when it comes to love. You can’t put it down and pick it up later without fear of someone being hurt in the process.”



106. “Love is not a sprint. The strongest, most beautiful love is love that has been through a marathon and still stays together.”



107. “You can be the strongest person in the world, but love can make you feel invincible.”



108. “True love and happy endings don’t exist. True love is the one thing that has no ending at all.”



109. “I think it’s only fair if I ask you to give me your heart because you already have mine in the palm of your hands.”




110. “You must always love the person that deserves it most; not the person that requires it.”




111. “I never wanted to be infected by anything in my life, but I want to be infected with your never-ending love.”



112. “There are times when you simply don’t want to fall in love. It is something that many people don’t want, but what people don’t realize is that your heart will never truly ask you for permission.”



113. “What does being in love and being drunk have in common? You will lose all control over what you do.”



114. “You think that I will stop loving you? The sky will turn bright red and the stars will cease to shine before I stop loving you.”



115. “There has been a lot said on magic and how there is no way that it can be real. I always felt the same way, but I realized that magic is what you feel when you love someone. Magic and love are something you’ll never fully understand until you experience it like I have with you.”



116. “A quote is the only way I can try and express my feelings for you.”



117. “Love is what it feels like to be rich. You’re on top of the world, and no one can bring you down.”



118. “Love is the same for rich people and for the poor. It is the one similarity that we all can experience.”



119. “Finding the right person is only half of the way to finding love. When you’re with a person, you have to work hard to create a relationship that will stand the test of time.”



120. “You either love me or you don’t. But, no matter what you choose, I will always love you.”



121. “You may find someone prettier than me, someone, that is more outgoing than me, someone that looks just perfect in that dress, but you will never find a person that loves you as much as I love you.”



122. “Beauty fades. Happiness is a roller-coaster. But love – that is forever.”



123. “The bridge between happiness and our soul is forged with love.”



124. “Touching your lips. Holding your hand. Hugging you at night. That is what I picture when I say I love you.”



125. “There are millions of times I wish I told you I loved you, but they all seem to collide together the moment I see you.”



126. “The sun is blazing and the ocean waves are crashing against the rocks. Everything is perfect and I owe it all to you.”



127. “You are so very special to my heart. I hope you stay around forever so that I can remain as happy as I am with you.”



128. “The dreams and hopes that I have in life always seem to start with you.”



129. “I can’t imagine my life without you. It would be empty, dark and void of love.”




130. “This magical thing we all call “love” has come into my life like a speeding bullet and robbed me of all my senses.”




131. “It is not every day that we can look into a person’s smile and see all of the stars in the sky – it is only the days that you’re in my arms.”



132. “I believe that a person can keep falling in love. I have fallen in love with you countless times.”



133. “Nothing in this world is impossible except that idea that I could stop loving you.”



134. “I only want to be closer to you when I am with you.”



135. “If I let you into my arms, will you allow me to shield you from all of the pain in the world and love you endlessly?”



136. “You’re like a diamond: impossible not to stare at and admire, but irresistible the moment it is touched.”



137. “Love and pain are one in the same. We can love someone so much that it hurts, or we can leave all the pain behind us with just an ounce of love.”



138. “I don’t think that there is another person on the planet that is like you. You’re one of those rare, few people that are a once-in-a-lifetime creation sent down from heaven to be the envy of the world.”



139. “The world is brighter the moment we touch, filled with love the moment we kiss, and sad the moment we depart.”




140. “Breathing and loving: the two things we hope that we never have to choose between.”




141. “It’s hard to find the words to express how I feel about you. I have tried and always come back to just one word: love.”



142. “Loving you is easy because you make life worth living.”



143. “Life by yourself with no one by your side is not a life that I envy. I envy a life where someone is by your side at all times.”



144. “I live for you. I breathe for you. I love you.”



145. ““I love you forever” doesn’t seem to express the lasting love I have for you.”



146. “It may seem crazy and it may seem wild, but I have always dreamed that you would love me and only me.”



147. “There comes a time in life when you have to go into battle together to fight for love.”



148. “Love is not meant to be restricting or cruel; love is meant to fill the heart with warmth, and free the soul from misery.”



149. “Misery is what a lover feels when the person he loves is no longer in the room.”



150. “A picture is worth a thousand words, and any picture in the world cannot fully capture the meaning of a love like ours.”


( 60 Best WhatsApp Status Quotes 2018 ) 




Romantic WhatsApp status 2018 shows what you think about love and how well you can express it. Here are some Romantic Status For Girlfriend

1. Love is when you look into someone’s eyes and see everything you need.



2. Love is cute when it’s new, but love is most beautiful when it last.



3. I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love.



4. Love is sweet When its New. But it is sweeter when its true.



5. Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect.



6. Without you, I am nothing. With you, I am something. Together we are Everything.



7. A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.



8. Someone asked me, how’s life? I just smiled and replied, she’s fine.



9. Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you.



10. The first time I saw you, my heart whispered: That’s the one.



11. Kiss me, and you may see stars, love me and I will give them to you.



12. I love you yesterday I love you still, I always have.. I always will.



13. My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.



14. If I could be with you in my dreams. I would never wake up.



15. I still fall for you every day.



16. I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go.



17. One Boy – Thousand Feelings.



18. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.



19. I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.



20. There’s only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you – I Love You.



21. The best proof of love is trust.



22. The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.



23. Love is a better teacher than duty.



24. Love can neither be bought or sold, its only price is love.



25. Not every “sorry” deserves an “it’s okay” in return.



26. Only true love can feel the hard work that awaits you.



27. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.



28. I just miss you. I hope you miss me too.



29. Only time can heal your broken heart. Just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.



30. Love does not dominate, it cultivates.



31. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.



32. Without trust, love is unstable.



33. If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.



34. I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.



35. You will forever be mine always.



36. I still fall for you every day.



37. By the way, I am wearing the smile you gave me.



38. I actually fell for you before even I realized I did.



39. You have got to find people who love like you do.



40. Love is just a word until someone comes and gives it meaning.



41. It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.



42. It’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.



43. Love comes like a Dream, Love leaves like a Nightmare.



44. I think a part of me will always be waiting for you.



45. Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.



46. Every time I see you I fall in love all over again.



47. This distance between us could never stop me from loving you.



48. A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.



49. Where there is love there is life.



50. You are my favorite reason to lose my sleep.



51. Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you.



52. Love is more than my life and my love is you.



53. Love is just a word until someone special gives it a meaning.



54. Dream about me, Trust me, Hold me always, Love me forever!



55. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite.



56. There is No Scale To Measure the love.



57. I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me.



58. Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.



59. You are the only clock that’s ticking in my heart.



60. Love is an ocean of emotions entirely surrounded by expenses.



See Some More Like -  
                                              Whatsapp English Status About Life 2018


              One Line Best English Song Lyrics for Status 2018

Whatsapp Status in English One Line 2018

Post a Comment

0 Comments